Saturday, August 20, 2011

day 1 - introduce yourself

I started this blog in 2010... I think.  It would have been right at the beginning of 2010.  I introduced myself then.  I will have to read what I wrote then and compare it to what I am about to write...  see if I am still the same person.
I am Julie.  I am 30.  I am Lennon's mom.  I am John's other half.  I lost a child, her name was Marlee.  I am unemployed.  I have two brother's, Mykle and Kevin.  I have brown hair, brown eyes and I am extremely pale.  I love my paleness.  I also love my freckles after I have been out in the sun.  My parents live and breath for their children and I love them for that.  I am easily distracted.  I have an active imagination.  I adore animals, I sometimes place more respect on them then I do on other people.  I am a bit of a shut in if I allow myself to be.  I get insanely intence headaches that make all other pain in my live feel less significant.  I love to experience life in all of its perspectives and dimensions.  I love to plan trips.  I love to witness moments that take my breath away.  I am obsessed with ridiculous conspiracy theories, even when I know they are not true.  I often come across over confident when I am nervous.  I have a lot of Love in my life.
That is me in a nut shell.  Day 1 down, 29 to go :)

1 comment:

  1. You have an infectious smile, and a great calm persona (sp?). I enjoy seeing your posts on FB and often wonder what life might have been like if Carol had stayed in my life longer. There is a fluffiness about your writing and you.

    ReplyDelete