Monday, August 22, 2011

day 3 - write about your family

As many do, I have a lot of family.  I have to draw a line somewhere.  So I am just going to write about the family I live with, that would include my husband and my son.


John is my other half.  We have been together for over 12 years and we have been married for 3.  When we met we were young and in college.  When our relationship started we were just two students who wanted to experience life together.   We have grown together.  I love John more ever moment I know him.  He is one of the most determined and loyal people I have ever know.  He is an amazing father, I always knew he would be.  Is eyes light up when he sees his son.


Lennon (Lenny) is a 2 year old.  If you have ever known a 2 year old, you know Lenny.  He is so full of raw joy that he can't contain it and it spreads to everyone around him.  I have never been angry with him.  Everything he does is wonderful and adorable in my eyes.  When he does something "bad" I have to hide my face to keep from smiling.  He laughs, he dances, he is a crazy little man.  He is everyone's reason to smile when they run out of reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment