Tuesday, January 17, 2012

day 8 - write about something you believe in, anything at all

I believe that we do not live in a black and white reality.  

We exist in shades of grey.  

I believe that people who do really bad things usually do them for a reason they think is good.  

I believe when someone does something bad, the retaliation should first be to find out why they did it.

 I believe we should all try and avoid hate.  

Hate isn't good for anyone and it never really solves any problems.  

I believe when we are angry with another person, we should try to think of a reason that person should be loved, rather then think of a reason that person should be hated.  

I believe that everyone has loved and or has been loved at some point in their life, therefore I believe that we are all lovable.  

Most importantly, I believe that we should all be open to changing what we believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment