Wow, facts I can do, but interesting ... I don't know.
1. I was born in West Palm Beach Florida.
2. I have been to 16 different countries.
3. I took one semester of Japanese in college... I did not do well.
4. My heart has stopped and has had to be revived on two occasions.
5. I can fit my fist in my mouth.
6. I have been kicked out of the Vatican.
7. I have skinny dipped.
8. I have gotten a '98 Ford Escort stuck in a sand dune in the middle of nowhere.
9. I have taught High school.
10. I have never gone into labor, but I have a two year old son.
11. I lost a daughter.
12. I don't like cheese.
13. My first time skiing was in the Alps.
14. I have been in an airplane when the engines went out and had to make an emergency landing.
15. I have been overseas, on a vacation, with no reservations.
16. My son was 3lbs 2oz when he was born.
17. I would put olives on everything if I could.
18. I started riding horses when I was 6 years old.
19. I have never had a cavity.
20. I LOVE the dentist!
21. I never get sick of reading the John Titor Archives.
22. I have studied French, Russian and Danish, but I don't know how well I could speak at this point.
23. I have been bitten by a mysterious bug in the jungle that made my arm go numb.
24. I have been swimming in water with crocodiles (I got out once I saw them)
25. I have paid a toll with pennies.
26. I have worked in Canada while living in the United States.
27. I had ferrets for 7 years.
28. In May, 2012 I will have been with John for 13 years.
29. I love musicals!
30. For three of my first 5 dates with John we went to go see the Matrix.